Gmail service is available on both computers and smartphones (Android and IOS).
Often we as GMAIL users want to delete applications or accounts that are tied to Android devices or IOs, for some Gmail users this may not be a problem anymore.
But there are some of our brothers who understand using it but don’t understand about it, deleting or removing accounts from a device that is tied to their Gmail.
Because there are such problems, in this article we will review 3 (three) steps on how to delete a Gmail account from Android and iOS, from just removing the device and permanently deleting it.
Check out the steps we provide below:
- First of all Open Settings on an Android phone or tablet
- Search for Account settings on Android phone
- Settings may be available as different names including User & Account or Account & Backup
- Tap Manage Account
- A list of Gmail accounts linked to the smartphone will appear
- Tap a Gmail that needs to be deleted
- After we open Gmail is available, click Delete Account
The Gmail account will be removed from Android, but we can still access it again if needed.
For iOS users, see the following explanation:
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app
- If you are already in the Gmail application, please open the menu
- Next, you will see the account, click on the account
- Next click delete, remember you have to be careful before pressing delete (select the account you want to delete)
- In the upper left corner of the screen, click Done after the account is deleted
This method is also similar to before, only removing the Gmail account on our IOs devices, so what if you want to permanently delete it on your Android or IOS cellphone:
How to permanently delete a Gmail address
- Open the Settings menu on your Android smartphone or tablet
- Search Google option
- In the interface that opens, click Manage your Google Account
- In the menu that opens, look for Data & Privacy
- Scroll down to find the option that says “Data from apps and services you use”
- In it, under Download or clear your data, tap Delete Google Services
- Then Google will ask the user to log in by entering the password for the account
- Next to “Gmail”, tap Delete.
- Enter the existing email address (alternative) you want to login with a Gmail password and tap Send verification email. This email cannot be a Gmail address.
- Next you have to verify your existing email address, Google will send a letter to the email address. Until we as users verify the new email address.
So, that’s a tutorial or method Removing Gmail Account from Computer, Android and IOS, I hope this article answers or can solve the problems you are currently experiencing. Thanks.